Mi lista de blogs

martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas 2011

The Christmas I was with my family, we celebrate always all assembled in family the night good at our house, as every year.  We ate roast meat, chicken, rice, salads and we drank drinks of fantasy and wine. Of dessert we ate ice cream with sauce of chocolate and after the dinner in the table there were sweets, potato fried, chocolates and more drinks. Also we sing Christmas carols of Christmas and we were grateful the good things of the life. In the Christmas at 12 o’clock we open the gifts with great emotion and happiness.
I received many gifts but that more I like it was that we all were united. My small brother received many toys so all of us play with the toys of my brother It was very entertaining. We play with false pistols at shooting to the tins.  I him give gifts to my family and to my grandparents and friends. Also I received gifts of my friends so it was a beautiful Christmas.
I like the Christmas because it is a pretty day to be in family and to give many love to all for my all the Christmas is magic and very special. 

2 comentarios: