Mi lista de blogs

martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas

I remember many Christmas. I like the Christmas. When I was 8 years I writhed to the Santa Claus my letter, the letter tape worm written my desires for the Christmas. This Christmas spends it with my family in this then only were, my dad, my mom, my sister beatriz, I and my brother leonel, but my small brother Nacho even had not born. Always we go to bed in the bed to sleep in the evening not to remain slept in the night but I always was nervous and thrilled because of it I was difficult to me to sleep in the evening. In the night of the 24th  we together to eating. We were supping chicken, meat and salads, we were drinking drink, while we saw the mass or were listening to Christmas carols. The gifts that I received of the Saint Claus were great, for example a wrist barbie, skates and others that I do not remember. In addition they were giving us games that we could use between 3 brothers as consoles. After good Night, in Christmas we were playing and going out to the street or in the courtyard to play with the toys and gifts. I remember that all the children of the neighborhood were going out with his gifts to play, it was very beautiful.!!! 

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Margarita!
    Great story! I also received a barbies, but now a think that I don´t want my daugthers get this wrist.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello Margarita. You are a "viejita pascuera" (nice picture)

    ResponderEliminar