Mi lista de blogs

martes, 24 de enero de 2012

A Music Video You Like

 This music video I saw it across YOUTUBE and it is of Miley Cyrus is entitled The Climb.  I like this song since I saw Hanna Montana in the T.V. This music video is one of my favourites because they show beautiful images and makes us think of the difficult moments that the life has and since we must continue forward. 
The music video is one really for me symbolizes to advance in the life and I like the visual effects that it contains. I know that they exist many detractors that they do not like this type of music but to my if I like especially when there is content in what it tries to transmit.
Also I like music videos of different musical styles, I do not centre on an alone style, for example, I like nirvana, the cranberries, alanis, elvis between others. One of my favorite music video is the cranberries that is titled The Animal Instinct because it shows to a mother that they take his children from him because she works and it did not have in spite of whom leaving them So she kidnaps them and one leads them to living with her for the world in spite of the fact that the police the search and it does not have money, because she loves his children and wants to be with them.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Margarita..,.!! How are you ??

    Very good your musical video.. nice topic..

    bye Margarita..

    ResponderEliminar